During the concept phase of a project, whether it is for an entire theme park, a stage show or a parade, The Costume Connection team brings valuable creative insight to the storytelling process.
- Generate ideas with an eye toward the reality of execution.
- Collaborate with passion.
- Pursue the sense of adventure in each project.
The Costume Connection creates compelling designs which enhance every aspect of the story.
- Balance creativity with the budget.
- Provide illustrations suitable for marketing art and production.
- Develop a fully integrated costume and wardrobe program.
Production Design and Development
The Costume Connection will source, procure, prepare and manage the product development process.
- Establish procurement and production timelines.
- Source materials.
- Source and vet fabrication vendors.
- Document all elements of fabrication.
- Manage logistics.
Mounting – Operations + Beyond
The Costume Connection will manage the fabrication of costume and wardrobe inventories with the ultimate goal being a fully integrated program.
- Execute a smooth transition to operations.
- Manage show mounting and soft opening requirements.
- Create ‘proper dress’ image manual at Operations’ request.
- Document maintenance requirements.
- Implement a 5+ year quality control program.